Senior Consultant - (CREQ137826)
Skills: Security Specialist
- Assessing systems against internal security frameworks and baseline build requirements.
- Authoring designs, security patterns and other security artefacts based on internal security standards and industry benchmarks.
- Assuring security artefacts against Security Standards and creating a catalogue of reusable artefacts for wider use within change.
- Working with stakeholders to perform assessments of security non-compliances, to ensure risks are identified and mitigated based on risk mitigation strategies.
- Maintain awareness of key security threats along with technologies in use, including legacy and cloud technologies.
- Maintaining an awareness of new or existing Cyber Security technologies to inform updates to security artefacts.
- Understand customers business requirements and create a Business Requirement Solution Document (BRSD) covering the product solution that will be offered to the customer
- The requirements elicitation phase should include Understanding the business requirements (implicit and explicit)
- Scope Planning Scope Definition Detail Scope and assumptions as well as constraints Detail of out-of-scope requirements
- Publish scope document with stakeholders Review and approval by stakeholders Product improvements Identify opportunities for product improvement
- Drive the entire product improvement project in line with business management of demonstrations and presentation products to customers.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.