Lead Consultant-Technology - (CREQ140412)
Skill: ASP. Net Developer
Role / Tier: Lead Consultant-Technology / Tier 2
- Web Application Development with C#. NET
- Create exciting and brand-new prototypes, or proofs of concepts (PoC's) and demonstrate to Product Manager
- Build APIs that serve our frontend apps as well as other clients
- Create scalable and distributed micro services
- Re-architect existing applications to move to a future-proof architecture
- Roughly 85% hands-on coding
- Collaborate with team members and provide estimates for the features being developed
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Experience developing web applications in an object-oriented language using ASP MVC, .NET Core and C#.
- Good experience in micro services architecture
- Experience in web services like WCF, WebAPI
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and respond to changing requirements and environment.
- Experience with Software Security tools and secure coding practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.