Cloud Application - Architect
Cloud Application - Architect - (CREQ113076)
10+ years of experience with significant experience as a cloud architect
Strong experience in Defining & Building Architectures On-Cloud & defining solutions and architectures for on-Premise to Hybrid or on-cloud solutions
Ability to interact with / influence with other client and Service provider leads and architects to analyse trade offs and determine best fit solutions
Certified as an AWS Solution Architect Professional
Good Communication skills & Stakeholder management skills
Participate / anchor / Define solutions in Senior Technology lead reviews
Excellent Team leader and People motivator skills mandatory
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- GCP DevOps Engineer 1 India • Certifications
- Minimum: Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Alternate: Google Professional Cloud Architect, Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- 7+ years direct experience working in IT Infrastructure
- 3+ years in a customer facing role working with enterprise clients
- Experience in Identity and Access Management, networking, storage, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers) for Implementing/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience in implementation of few of the following using Terraform: Networking, Security, Compute, Storage
- Experience in Managing large scale Windows/Linux environments.
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and/or continuous integration/delivery.