Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - (CREQ128882)
Skill: Java, J2EE, Springboot, Microservices
Role / Tier: Tier 2
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or Master's in Computer Science
- 7+ years Java, J2EE Development experience. Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design OOD
- Minimum 3+ years of Springboot Microservice API development experience
- Hand on experience working with microservices APIs Response mocking service and open banking.
- Write well designed efficient code
- Review test and debug team members code
- Design database architectures
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure applications are secure and up to date
- Good in programming, analytical problem-solving skills
- Should have minimum of 1 year experience in programming.
- Hands-on experience in retail banking domain will be an added advantage
- Awareness of SDLC phases
- Should be flexible with timings
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities, and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.