Consultant - (CREQ141748)
Skills: Oracle Developer
Role: T3, T2
Ready to put your expert Oracle skills to good use supporting innovative technology projects? Interested in having a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth? Join Virtusa!
As an Oracle Developer, you will have the opportunity to develop, design and manage a wide range of projects as they relate to the spectrum of work Oracle tools can impact. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Oracle database full life cycle development including data modeling, database architecture, SQL and PL/SQL development, unit testing and support.
- Responsibility for the architecture and development of Oracle databases, SQL scripts and PL/SQL scripts.
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders to apply expertise in Oracle's suite of products to their business challenges.
- Optimizing and tuning SQL queries to maximize speed and scale.
- Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborating with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems.
- Creating testing plans to validate and support revisions made to the processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required.
- An expert understanding of the Oracle RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL. Do they need EBS?
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Excellent business and data analysis skills.
- Experience in a data-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Strong self-led, work prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated team player and solid communicator.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.