Developer - (CREQ141578)
Skill: Salesforce CPQ Developer
Role : T3
• Development work within the Salesforce platform
• Ability to complete stories in a two week sprint and communicate any issues
• Meeting with product owners to determine business needs and requirements
• Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
• Testing the stability and functionality of user stories
• Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
• Maintaining the security and integrity of system
• 3+ years of on the job SFDC experience
• Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
• Experience with Salesforce Billing/ CPQ
• Programmatic experience (Apex, Visualforce, Java, HTML, etc. )
• Declarative experience (Process Builder, Flow Builder, etc. )
• Ability to troubleshoot issues
• Advanced understanding of Salesforce data structure and platform
• Experience building customer facing applications
• Experience working within an Agile environment
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.