Tech Lead - (CREQ134311)
Skill: BA Banking Treasury
Role: Senior Consultant
The Senior Business Analyst (SBA) will be part of the Global Product Management Team and will interact closely with clients and Virtusa application teams across the organization along with the Product Manager to design the integration between various Virtusa applications.
The person in this role will be expected to have competencies in the area of business analysis, requirements documentation, understanding of product development functions, estimations and business architecture. The SBA will be required to undertake the following activities.
- Define and deliver functional and solution documentation to support product development activities.
- Work closely with the Development and QA teams to deliver functions and features based on the product roadmap and market needs
- Support Go-to-market functions with the Product Manager
- Work on estimations, product documentation, requirements analysis, functional testing activities
- Understanding and experience of Product Development Life Cycle, Business Requirement Specification documentation and experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Must have experience on supporting business analysis and requirements definition in one/more areas of back office / operations
- Exposure to at least two of the following areas: Corporate treasury, trade finance, Cash Management, Payments, Lending etc. is a must
- Experience in application/product integration will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in the relevant role
- Candidate should be self-motivated; target oriented and should be able to meet set timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical thinking and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.