Vice President - Sales
Vice President - Sales - (60105)
Company Background & BFS Business
Virtusa is helping transform today's financial services firms into tomorrow's market leaders. With domain expertise of over 25 years serving top clients, Virtusa has delivered successful solutions that have transformed several global banks, top brokerage firms, fintech companies and card and payment providers. Our customized consultative approach with a dedicated Financial Services domain practice combining Business & Operations; Governance, Risk and Compliance; Banking & Capital Markets professionals has been our key differentiator. Our strong technology delivery and strong partnerships with leading product vendors and the innovative solutions in regulatory Compliance, Product Control, Finance performance improvement, strategy and Business performance improvement make us a service provider of choice.
You are a creative, passionate, high integrity leader that thrives in a fast-paced "hands-on" entrepreneurial environment. In this role, you will Head Banking & Financial Services (BFS) Americas New Logo Sales reporting into the EVP of BFS Americas. This role comes at a particularly exciting time of our growth, as we exploit our dominant reference base and market leading differentiation to further scale up. The role is a high profile role leading the BFS Sales for the Americas region with a constant focus on execution improvement, while building and leading an amazing & dynamic team, help Virtusa surpass our growth goals by partnering with the account management, customer success, marketing & operations teams to deliver the best possible customer experience. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence Virtusa's overall success and growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of Americas BFS Sales team.
- Analyzes regional market dynamics to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities
- Educates team on significant industry factors including competitive industry trends, regulations, trends, customer needs, and pricing
- Coach closely, optimizing customer success and company value through the company's sales methodology.
- Ensures that the regional sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate goals
- Prepares forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans.
- Identify areas of improvements in the current salesforce and establish a clear set of objectives and key results to drive necessary change and development Track record of making formal presentations and delivering POC's.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting the client requirements and delivering cost estimations, RFP responses, testing and production quality applications.
- Ensuring highest page rankings through SEO via focused on-page and off-page tactics.
- Executing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Campaigns.
- Rolling out a quarterly newsletter that touches all customers and prospects.
- Hosting webinars with clients, analysts or partners to further develop the business pipeline
- Leverage new age digital tools and tactics to reach and influence the target market.
Key capabilities & Desired experience
- Process, data driven sales operations background. Strong experience in building trackable, repeatable sales processes.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Manages, coaches and develops key leaders within sales teams and ensure career development and retention plans are met
- Building and developing leadership teams beneath to provide scalability and empowerment
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills. Able to mobilize and energize teams.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills. Able to work effectively in a highly matrixed organization structure. Excellent at onshore/offshore collaboration.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Ability to bridge business requirements and technical solutions by successfully interfacing between Customer and delivery units
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, initiative, honesty, empathy and leadership.
- Must be willing to travel.
Bachelor's Degree Required Post-Graduation - MBA (Marketing) Preferred