Consultant - (CREQ135760)
Skill: AEM Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expertise with front-end development in AEM 6. 3 or higher
- Sightly/HTL development experience
- AEM Clientlibs and other AEM presentation layer related features
- Experience with JS frameworks like Angular, React, CSS
- Understands packaging, build and deployments for Front-End code in AEM
- Experience developing in AEM DAM
- Experience with MSM LiveCopy and Language Copy, Template and Component development
- Development experience with OSGI and Sling frameworks
- Custom integrations development, Workflow development, Test-driven development
- Have a deep understanding of the AEM platform and standard methodologies around implementations
- Work with technical consultants and quality consultants to decompose business stories into system level stories and/or designs
- Solicit, Analyze, and define requirements for large-scale projects (integrations with other systems, migrations to AEM, translation, etc. )
- AEM Certified Business Practitioner will be added advantage
- Extreme Knowledge & Experience in CI-CD with Jenkins, Maven, Ansible Playbooks
- Good Knowledge in creating Declarative & Scripted Pipelines
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Capability to manage a Team
- Experience in Code Repositories like GITHUB, SVN
- Experience in JIRA/ Rally
- Flexible timing and working experience with offshore-onshore model
- Should have strong technical projects execution background in software development
- Should be strong in web, Mobile technologies
- Should be strong in project nuances, people management and team communication
- Should be well versed in problem solving
- At least one technical Certification will be an added advantage
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.