Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - (CREQ132612)
Skill : MongoDB DBA
Role : T3
The Database Administrator is an experienced and talented individual who will be responsible for the performance, integrity and, security of the Business Connections and MongoDB database systems, supporting both business systems and SaaS platforms.
A Successful Candidate Must to have
- Good knowledge in MongoDB architecture and administration
- Experience in MongoDB (3. 6 or above) installation, setup, creation, and maintenance processes
- Demonstrated experience with MongoDB performance tuning, and capacity planning Managing large scale database system
- Demonstrated experience with Open Source/Linux development and production environment
- Hands on with MongoDB replica set and shared environment
- Hands on in MongoDB aggregation query and index usage.
- Knowledge in mongo dB BI connector configuration and query tuning
- Fair knowledge of database and application tuning
- Sound knowledge of Backup/Recovery, Disaster Recovery, and High Availability techniques
- knowledge in writing shell/python/java scripts would be plus
- BE. in Computer Science or related discipline;
- 3+ year of hands-on database administration experience using Mongo DB
- Establishing best practices, standards & tools for DB management & maintenance
- Effectively managing Backups/Restore of the data
- Installation, configuration & Performance tuning
- Day to day troubleshooting of the databases
- HA architecture design/implement & operations
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.