Senior Consultant - (CREQ136517)
Skill: RPA LEAD (Blue Prism/Ui Path/Pega)
Role: Lead RPA
Ready to put your technology understanding and visionary nature together to create on a daily basis? You will work collaboratively on business applications alongside a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth. Virtusa is waiting for you!
- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the Business requirements/solution design to meet the defined requirements
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks as per the Project Plan
- Work closely with design team to identify project requirements and understand documents like SDD, TDD.
- Highlight Risk and Issues throughout the project life cycle to respective Project Manager
- Coordinate with Testing / Quality Engineering teams to ensure proper testing is performed
- Coordinate with architecture and development teams to perform code reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned to per-defined architecture/design.
- Ensures good documentation throughout the development lifecycle
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8+ years of experience with good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language
- Should have 3+ yrs of hands-on experience on Blue Prism
- Should be blue prism Certified
- Blue Prism exp is mandatory
- Should have development experience in C#, .NET, MS SQL
- 24•7 production support exp is mandatory
- Experence in leading a team of minimum 10 members
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal)
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.