Kotlin Developer - (CREQ140274)
Skill: Kotlin Developer - [Mobile]
Role: T3, T2
- Proficient in Kotlin and Java development languages.
- Strong development experience with Android SDK, Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Strong understanding of MVVM architecture.
- Should have problem solving skills and have proper reasoning skill and fast learning ability.
- Experience in writing Unit test cases.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Retrofit and Dagger.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.