Lead Consultant - (CREQ135609)
Skill : Lead MS CRM Developer
Role/Tier : Lead Consultant /Tier2
- Configuration, Customization and integration of CRM modules (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service),
- Hand-on with technologies like MS Dynamics CRM to Configure/Customize required features.
- Troubleshoots & debugs Dynamics CRM Applications.
Microsoft D365 CRM
- Microsoft dynamics CRM - CE
- Field Service and customer service experience
- Technical Understanding CRM - D365 CE (Sales, Customer Service & Field Service)
- Power Platform,
- Azure Devops -CI/CD,
- Business Process Flows, Power Automate,
- Plugins, Webservice,
- Experience in XRM Framework
- Experience in Client-Side Scripting like Jscript, Ajax, JQuery.
- Application Unit Testing.
- Dual Right - Integrations
- Power BI
- Create relevant Code Artefacts based on the defined functional specifications.
- Write detailed design and technical specifications.
- Execute Assigned task within a structured project environment and lead consultants in various project work streams
- Work cooperatively in a team environment
- Remain flexible on changing workloads.
- Training and mentoring of project resource.
Ability to understand and analyze issues and solve problems.
Location : Bangalore , Hyderabad , Chennai , Mumbai , Pune , Gurgaon