Senior Consultant- GCP Hadoop Bigquery
Senior Consultant- GCP Hadoop Bigquery - (CREQ132736)
Skill: Hadoop + GCP Bigquery Developer
Role: T3, T2
Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
As a Hadoop + GCP Bigquery Developer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other passionate engineers and developers to deliver an exceptional user experience to our clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- 6+ Years of Industry Work Experience
- Experience extracting data from a variety of sources, and a desire to expand those skills (working knowledge in SQL and Spark is mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of Google BigQuery and architecting data pipelines from on-prem to GCP.
- Experience building applications using Google Cloud Platform related frameworks such as DataProc and GCS at the minimum.
- Professional experience with a cloud hosting platform (GCP preferred)
- GCP certification is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Knowledge of container technologies: Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience supporting complex production application environments.
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience in a data-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Strong self-led, work prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Possess strong influence skills to be utilized when communicate both inside and outside the organization with peers, vendors and clients
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.