Senior Consultant - (CREQ137416)
Skill: Cyber Security Project Manager
Role: T2, T1
- Develop full scale project plans: leading the planning, base lining, execution, and reporting.
- Ability to articulate the definition of project scope, milestones, goals and deliverables adhering to established IT governance model, plan and scheduled project timelines (activities, tasks, dependencies and resource allocation) Assemble and coordinate project team members (including project owner and vendor-partner), manage vendor-partner statement of work and deliverables,
- Manage and monitor project budget and procurement requirements
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools, manage, mitigate and report project risks and issues (RAID Log management)
- Collaborate effectively with the program management office and program leadership, monitor and accurately report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Manage, control and implement project changes via established project change control processes and interventions to achieve targeted project outputs as required
- An ability to deliver technically complex pieces of work often comprising of new to bank software and technologies from suppliers into highly complex operating environments in a safe and controlled manner.
- An ability to work with multiple differing views on priorities, driving to reach an agreed balance with Senior Stakeholders across the group to achieve a secure, protected but serviceable operating environment for our business areas.
- The expertise to control, manage and prioritise change across many different value streams, in ensuring new software packages are clearly understood, tested and communicated to large user bases.
- Project Management skills in FastPath and Agile and good understanding of managing costs, plans, risks, and opportunities.
- An understanding of wider complex operating environments including Cyber Security and Cloud technologies influence on programme delivery.
- Adept at supervising and handling a wide range of activities of a significant team ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements by closely collaborating with all internal Risk Management functions while supporting the development and implementation of the organisation's compliance policy.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with other project managers involving interdependent projects on large programs
- Hands on experience managing project risk, cost, schedule, quality, testing, communications, procurement and organizational change management.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.