Consultant - (CREQ140889)
Skill: AEMaaCS Developer
- 3-5 years' related experience
- Graduation - BCA / MCA / equivalent
- Should have hands-on on following web technologies - Core Java, Servlets
- Should have good understanding of AEM and its components
- Should have good understanding on AEMaaCS
- Experience in building customer components, using Core Components, Sightly
- Good experience with AEM 6. 5 -Editable Templates, Sling Models, Experience and Content Fragments.
- Should have experience in creating Touch UI components.
- Should have knowledge of OSGI framework and knowledge of creating and consuming OSGI bundles(R6)
- Should have knowledge of CRX/JCR repository
- Should have knowledge of creating and using custom workflows
- Should have knowledge Adobe AEM DAM
- Should have knowledge in using Java Based IDE e.g., Eclipse, AEM Developer Tools for Eclipse.
- Provide defect fixes and support during warranty period.
- Unit Testing of the implementation with JUnit, Mockito.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.