Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - (CREQ140373)
Skill : AEM UI Developer
Role : T3
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment, developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience - you maybe what we are looking for.
AEM UI/Front-end developers are responsible to translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web components that are responsive for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. Will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works before handing it over to backend/AEM developers. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Good understanding of TypeScript
3. CSS pre-processor tools like SASS
4. Experience in converting Figma designs to web components/pages
5. Experience with responsive and adaptive design
6. Experience in creating clientLibs using CRXDE (AEM)
7. Good understanding of Sightly (AEM)
8. Familiarity with task management, bug tracking tools like Rally
9. Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
10. Understanding of Accessibility & SEO principles
Good to have skills:
1. Knowledge on developing web-component using Storybook framework
2. Experience with AEM Developer tools such as:
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 37,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
4. Apache Felix
5. Apache Sling
7. Familiarity with the Java Content Repository API
8. Knowledge of OSGi and its Declarative Services
9. Familiarity with building tools, including Maven
10. Experience with testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional, and performance