Senior Consultant - (CREQ140866)
Skill : Mainframe Developer
Role : T3
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in making improvements and how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
As a key member of the team, you will build, develop and execute solutions for complex business problems.
- Responsible for development and implementation of applications using Mainframe technologies and also should be responsible for Build/Deployment and Support of the application.
- The identified resource will need to be in constant verbal and written contact with key stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to standards and best practices for development including change management, release management, & source code control.
- Perform on-call duties on a rotation basis maintain and support production code as required, document and perform disaster recovery exercises.
- Should possess good experience on mainframe technologies MVS JCL CICS DB2 COBOL.
- Good understanding of CICS Dynamic Transaction Routing process.
- Should be familiar with DB2 tools, File-Aid, scheduler and debugger tools.
- Good communication and ability to interact with Partners.
- Excellent documentation / reporting writing skills.
- Proven background working on Telecommunication/Healthcare/Life science/BFSI.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required. (required?).
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.