Devops SRE - (CREQ140892)
Skill: Devops SRE
Role: T1, T2
Are you that person who finds satisfaction--and maybe even joy- in learning the detailed steps of a process and discovering ways to automate it? Here at Virtusa, we have some very unique opportunities for you to shine!
- Strong dev ops understanding, "Infrastructure as Code" using technology such as Azure DevOps, Terraform, Chef and Jenkins.
- Experience working with a broad set of Public Cloud technologies and services.
- Ability to write scripts in languages such as PowerShell, BASH, Python and Groovy
- A strong understanding of Cloud Security
- You need to be experienced at solving problems and troubleshooting, fixing and resolving issues
- Demonstrates a passion to continue to learn and develop your engineering skills
- Strong understanding and demonstrable use of source control practice as part of an engineering team
- Recent experience using Kubernetes (or another containerisation technology)
- Experience in developing DevOps pipelines to deliver automation of infrastructure or applications.
- Leadership experience including line management, squad leadership, mentoring and task management
- Recent practical experience using SDKs and APIs to deliver automation.
- Training or certifications in any cloud platform, such as Azure, GCP, AWS
- Ability to work with architectural, business and other engineers to shape, design and engineer solutions.
- Ability to work with a team of engineers to deliver domain-owned deliverables and dependencies.
- Continuous curiosity to learn and develop themselves with industry best practice methods and tooling in the cloud function.
- Technology agnostic and are willing to adapt their approach in pursuit of the best solution.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.