Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer - (CREQ137529)
Sr. Java Developer
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in either Engineering or Computer Science related field
- 6 to 8+ years' experience as a software engineer, delivering software using agile development practices
- Deep knowledge of middleware Java stack, Spring framework, Oracle, messaging technologies and web containers
- Exposure to test automation frameworks (JUNIT, Cucumber / FITNESS) that support all types of testing (unit, component, integration, system etc. ) executed through CI/CD pipelines
- Proven understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Strong contributor with a collaborative work style in building, crafting and reviewing code
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 32,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities, and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.