Payment Lead Product Engineer
Payment Lead Product Engineer - (CREQ141258)
- Minimum 5 years of Product experience in Bancs Core Banking product TCS
- Working experience on handling customization requirement and along with good knowledge of product capability
- Experience in handling Bancs Interfacing requirements
- Need to have experience of direct interaction with Clients
- Good understanding of Bancs Product Architecture Customization layers
- Experience in handling varying Customization requirements and best practices to be followed
- Experience in best practices to be followed in Oracle SQL, PL SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions
- Experience in Unix shell scripting and Report designing
- Bancs Payment Module Functional knowledge
- Good understanding of Banking domain and terminologies used.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
- Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness,
- by sharing deep knowledge and experience.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.