Implementation Manager - (CREQ134861)
Skill: Implementation Manager
Role: T1, T2
- Manage the technical implementation process for new customers
Integrity of the information
- Implementation/rollout experience preferably in a geographically dispersed environment
- Willingness to be hands on and get hands dirty
- Work with external clients to define requirements, determine workflows, documents, and procedures to verify proper product usage and guide them through the set up process for given product
- Create and maintain customer specific project plans to ensure resources are scheduled accordingly to complete tasks and manage client expectations for their online application implementation
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www. virtusa.com.