Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - (CREQ139214)
Skill: Dotnet Fullstack Developer
Role: T3, T2
As a key member of the development team, you will build, develop and execute data solutions for complex business problems. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- Experience in creating software using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#,. NET, WCF, Entity Framework with the knowledge of SQL Server database,
- Knowledge of an object programming and project patterns,
- Creating software using version's control system,
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge,
- Practical knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Interest in programming in Microsoft technologies (Azure, MVC/WebApi or Office 365),
- Experience in creating websites for mobile devices using Xamarin technology.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.