Android Developer - (CREQ140169)
• Degree, Post graduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Android, Kotlin in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high performance and global at scale
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development , Android SDK and its design patterns.
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
• Must have exposure to Android Architecture Components, full lifecycle of Android Apps: building from early stages, shipping
through Google Play Store
• Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
• Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
• Knowledge on MVVM, Clear Architecture
• Knowledge on DI
• Knowledge on Functional Programming
• Experience on Firebase
• Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
• Experience in Agile methodology.
• Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
• Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
• Able to influence multiple teams on technical considerations, increasing their productivity and effectiveness, by sharing deep
knowledge and experience.
• Self-motivator and self-starter, Ability to own and drive things without supervision and works collaboratively with the teams
across the organization.
Have excellent soft skills and interpersonal skills to interact and present the ideas to Senior and Executive management
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 31,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.