Fremont, CA, US
Senior Consultant - (CREQ135412)
- Build strong and aligned program teams to efficiently deliver on shared goals.
- Collaborate with Engineering and business owners to define program requirements, set priorities, and establish scope which includes defining the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are partnering with.
- Manage cross functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly.
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks to stakeholders.
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Define and track key metrics and key quality and performance indicators and drive cross functional execution of program deliverables.
- Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical infrastructure problems with engineering leaders and stakeholders.
- Influence product decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions including reducing the manual efforts through automation.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
: Full Time
: 07/06/2022, 10:05:36 PM