Support Engineer - (CREQ134991)
Role / Tier: Software Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Should be energized to work on 24x7 Shift Rota basis model
- Excellent team working skills with understanding the run time situation towards resolution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Responsible for monitoring the Production Status and ensure the ETL process works as expected, handle customer communication around production issues.
- Manage the pipeline of support work and ensure on-time delivery.
- Respond to service now tickets, alerts/escalations relating to any failures on the application platform.
- Perform root cause analysis and identify and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Be available on call (on rotation) in a support role.
- Develop risk identification checklists based on historical information and knowledge accumulated from similar previous programs/projects and from other sources of information.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 06/06/2022, 7:01:30 AM