Consultant-QA - (CREQ134493)
Skill: Manual Tester
Role / Tier: Consultant-QA
- Develop Test Plan and Test Cases
- Execution of test cases and create test reports
- Test the product on multiple Operating Systems (Windows)
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Analyze test results to ensure conformance to established requirements and recommend corrective action
- Requirements review with partner and engineering team
- Should be very good in Windows Desktop application Testing.
- Should have done product testing
- Should have good knowledge of Windows OS
- Should know installation of Windows, editing of Windows Registry, collection of crash logs etc.
- Should be guru in SQL queries
- Should have created Virtual Machines and should have done testing of product on VMs
- Should be very good in Black Box Testing
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 01/06/2022, 8:37:47 AM