Consultant-Technology - (CREQ134436)
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Designing/developing/Testing Web based application, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC's)
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 90% hands-on coding
- Finds and Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Contribute to the design, architecture, test planning & automation of the project
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with AWS, cloud deployment and DevOps mindset.
- Experience in writing scalable backend services.
- Experience with UI Based applications and UI design patterns.
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with automation frameworks is a plus
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
: Full Time
: 01/06/2022, 8:44:26 AM