Alliance Leader - Salesforce
Alliance Leader - Salesforce - (72069)
Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of digital business strategy, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) services and solutions that help clients change, disrupt, and unlock new value through innovation. We serve Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Communications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, Technology, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Retail industries.
Position Overview : As a Strategic Alliance Leader, you will work with our partner in the cloud space with a focus across multiple industries and technology to further our value add in the marketplace. You will lead business development efforts to identify, assess and lead the implementation of partnership opportunities that contribute to increasing market share and brand value.
Location: Anywhere in US
You are expected to bring your knowledge of Cloud technology, Digital transformation, Solution led approach and sales experience to drive pipeline/revenue working with cloud partner.
- Development, execution and management of a successful Partner development and Acquisition strategy to enable Sales Integration and referral partners.
- Quarterback the entire on-boarding process from qualifying, demoing, value sell of partnering with enablement.
- Liaise with and onboard qualified partners to partner program, inclusive of education and ongoing management of partner performance to maximize ROI.
- Define metrics-driven campaigns for partner channels to enhance performance.
- Ensure that campaign implementation ideas are brought to life and that all partners have the education, marketing tools and product updates to support their channel and drive success.
- Identify and penetrate new indirect market segments from adjacent service integration partners to simple lead generation referrers, to increase channel total addressable market.
- Educate partners on the value proposition of Virtusa to drive new partner relationships and sales opportunities.
- Co-sell on larger, strategic opportunities.
- Work with marketing team to co-market programs that generate pipeline and revenue with and through partner, resellers, and referral channels.
- Support and work with sales on presentations, trade shows, channel marketing plans, and associated results.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: United States
: Full Time
: 26/05/2022, 6:30:52 PM