MSSQL Developer - (CREQ133669)
- Good knowledge in state-of-the-art relational database systems, in particular MSSQL (up to SQL Server 2019)
- SQL Server performance troubleshooting and tuning
- Ongoing development and optimization of our systems
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of database software modules in OLTP area
- Database design, database security, database management
- Technical and conceptual solutions as well as further development of the standards
- Profound SQL, T-SQL knowledge and OLTP applications is a must
- Experienced in creating correct, efficient, and consistent database implementations within complex, highly transactional and concurrent workload
- Dealing with database performance and scaling issues
- Experience with large databases and transaction processing
- Strong communication and coordination skills, ability to work without close supervision
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 25/05/2022, 5:28:35 PM