ONLY Full time consideration. No agency resume will be entertained. Only candidates authorized to work in the United States
MINIMUM Exp : 7 yrs
1. Developed projects involving React and Redux at least for more than 2 years
2. Experience in building reusable components and strong experience with multiple front-end libraries (SASS, LESS, ReduxToolkit Etc),
3. Thorough understanding of React and Redux and its best practices. ,
4. Understanding HTML and JSX and ability to create webpages without help.
5. Understanding CSS and CSS-in-JS and how to create thematic styles for reusability.
6. Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles ,
7. Strong Experience with Build Pipeline tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Webpack and Maven. ,
8. b. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.,
9. c. Strong Experience with using Unit Testing tools like Jest and Karma.
10. d. Adobe AEM Development experience in core Java, J2EE, Sightly/HTL, Adobe AEM 6. x, RESTful web services and modern front-end frameworks, Hands-on in CQ5/AEM implementation, upgrades & migrations.,
12.Familiarity with code collaboration platforms such as Bitbucket, Gitlab, or Github and submitting/reviewing/approving Pull Requests/Merge Requests.,
13.Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth flows, or common third-party Identity Providers.,
14. Strong working experience with different protocols and caching techniques and session management. ,
15. Worked part of Agile Scrum teams.
: Full Time
: 12/05/2022, 1:06:24 PM