Fremont, CA, US
Lead Consultant - (CREQ129439)
- At least 2 years of experience with Java
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with Spring Framework -Spring-Boot preferred. Hands on experience with Microservices development with Spring Cloud.
- Experience working with relational databases
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure high levels of service in the technology domain and satisfaction to the client
- Implement performance and quality standards
- Resolve the situation and detect trends
- Meet system architecture financial targets by anticipating the requirement
- Evaluate improving performance and apply adjustments
- Create a budget and a spending plan
- Investigate discrepancies and take appropriate action.
- Analyze the organization's mission and goals to determine data requirements.
- Analyze information requirements to define the framework for the design and implementation of internet computing environments.
- Choose the platform architecture, software, and tools that will be used.
- Accept design capability and versatility to serve high availability apps
- Conduct validation tests
- Experience with and understanding of modern source code repositories such as GitHub, Bit Bucket etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
: Full Time
: 05/05/2022, 8:08:26 PM