Fremont, CA, US
Senior Consultant - (CREQ115267)
- Good verbal and written communication skill (Very Very Important )
- Should have strong work experience in accessibility testing
- Screen reader expertise with JAWS/NVDA, Talk back, voice over etc.. .
- Working knowledge of user requirements of people with disabilities
- Be able to describe accessibility issues and recommendations for resolving them to non-subject matter expert engineers (Bug Reporting).
- Strong understanding of accessibility guidelines (WCAG, section 508 or ADA). Ability to identify and match the issue with a11y standard checkpoint.
- Knowledge of accessibility design standards such as: W3C WCAG 2.0, WAI-ARIA, Mobile Accessibility (iOS, Android), Desktop Software (Windows/Mac).
- QA methodology (filing bugs, debugging skills, test case management).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
: Full Time
: 04/05/2022, 11:28:41 PM