Architect (ATC) - (CREQ125810)
Skill: Java + AWS
- 10 years of IT industry experience with at least 1 year playing architect role
- Strong Java background with at least 5 years of hands-on development experience in Spring Framework Spring and experience in AWS
- Boot Spring MVC, REST SOAP Web Services, working in Containerized environments like Docker
- Excellent knowledge in system design and architecture adhering to industry standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills with very good command in English
- Excellent stakeholder management and customer facing skills
- Good team player with strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Working experience in Agile environment with understanding of agile estimation techniques
- Production support experience
- Having Telecom domain understanding would be an added advantage
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading one or more technical team with ability to do hands on implementation work
- Working closely with client's delivery leadership and product owners
- Conducting Agile ceremonies
- Developing high level product specifications, work on design, participate in design discussions and conduct design code reviews
- Provide technical guidance to development team while ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Managing both internal and client stakeholders, collaborating with other internal Dev and QA teams
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www. virtusa.com.
: Full Time
: 29/04/2022, 1:23:16 PM