Senior Consultant - (CREQ130611)
Skill: Application Support
Role / Tier: Senior Consultant
- Overall 5+ years of experience in ASM
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Key technical skills : UNIX, LINUX, web technology experience, UI/middleware integration, Java/J2EE, Postgres and Oracle/Sql database
- In depth functional knowledge of the API(s) and services supported
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the Integration Layer consisting of Mule APIs and Java Services in operation
- Identifying and troubleshooting API and services issues and issue resolution or escalation
- Root cause analysis, customer relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
- Ensure all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
- Responsible for establishing a Production RunBook for the Mule APIs and Java Services, supporting components, and infrastructure
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 29/04/2022, 10:37:56 AM