Android Developer - (CREQ130697)
Role : Android Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Ability to create Android module,library and integrate third party SDKs and libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience in different authentication mechanisms like OAuth2 and HMAC
- Familiarity with JWE and JWT
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and continues integrations.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 28/04/2022, 5:08:40 PM