UX Lead - (CREQ128814)
Role : UX Lead
- Ability to create artifacts that illustrate how an app will look and work (e. g. , wireframes, user flows, visual design comps, paper and interactive prototypes)
- Fluency with design tools you love to use (e.g., OmniGraffle, Adobe tools, Balsamiq, IDEs)
- Strong understanding of interface design principles; navigation and architecture; and typography, color, and layout principles
- Collaborate with technical team members
- Speak and write well, play well with others, and engage with clients
- Experience in consulting and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel to client locations and collaborate with distributed delivery teams
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 27/04/2022, 4:12:49 PM