Fremont, CA, US
Consultant - (CREQ130302)
- Strong understanding of Linux and common tools shipped with debian based distros (History, Curl, ssh, scp)
- Strong understanding of Python programming language and reading call stack.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and its inheritance models.
- Experience with writing and triaging automated software tests (e.g unit-tests, regression tests, functional tests, stress tests, end to end tests)
- Experience with networking and managing switches (e.g snmp, Unifi, Cisco) Must
- Experience with computer science fundamentals (common sorting algorithms, binary search, etc.
- Experience with complex test configurations, setups and teardowns (mostly in lab environments).
- Experience with environment variables, bash scripts, binary executables
- Experience with filing appropriate bugs and assessing risk for prioritization.
- Great communication skills and comfortable with taking ownership of responsibilities.
: Full Time
: 26/04/2022, 6:01:41 PM