Architect (Customer Facing)
Architect (Customer Facing) - (CREQ129135)
Associate Architect/ Technical Architect (T1)
A seasoned Technical Architect who has designed,developed,deployed high performant large scale enterprise systems with industry leading tools and frameworks. And ability to appreciate the business problem statement and comes with a solution that gels with the present situation.
Minimum 10 years of Experience
- Dotnet Architecture skill with design on high volume of transaction processing system, Hands on coding and solution designing in. NET WebServices.
- Resource having 10 -15 yrs. of experience on which last 4 years in latest Dot Net technologies environment.
- Experience of building apps based on Microservices architecture in .Net and .Net Core (C#, .Net Core framework, CLR, ASP.NET), XML Schemas, SOAP & Others.
- Should exposed on Visual studio 2015+ and proficient in developing scalable server-based solutions using C#, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures logic implemented in Web API - Micro Services, Angular, Kubernetes, web services, Event or Service based systems
- Familiar with cloud technologies (Azure preferred).
- Familiar well in Deployment process in .Net Core.
- Hosting the application in Containers like Docker should be exposed and familiarized to deply.
- Proficient in SQL and stored procedures (MS SQL Server, or Oracle or DB2).
- Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization.
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments.
- Experience in delivering CI/CD related solutions with a high degree of automation.
- Should familiarize in Hosting application containers like Dockers.
- Highly skilled in writing unit & integration tests across all components; an advocate for automated testing.
- Knowledge of identity Access management solutions and protocols.
- Exposure to communication framework such as WCF
- Should have Good exposure and troubleshooting techniques in Deployment process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for development of application with the above-mentioned languages, Programming stack and DB
- Strong software engineering experience across the full development lifecycle with the ability to write specs, design and implement code, ensure code is well tested and deployed successfully.
- Good in build management process and in unit testing the application
- Must adhere the code quality standards and industry best practices
: Full Time
: 21/04/2022, 6:38:19 PM