Senior Consultant - (CREQ129676)
Senior Developer/Lead (T2)
The PEGA developers skilled software programmers that design and deploy enterprise-level applications on Pega PRPC
Minimum 6 years of Experience
- Must be Pega Certified Senior System Architect.
- Review logs to identify application errors, performance, and security issues.
- Creation of flows and flow actions based on the business requirement
- Extensive knowledge in creating reports using sub reports, associations, and class joins.
- Thorough understanding of securing application using role-based, attribute-based, and client-based access controls.
- Strong experience in automating system tasks in Pega platform using activities.
- Identify rule types that are reusable and helps developers build high-quality Pega platform applications quickly.
- Experience in creating, customizing Web Mashup and configuring its authentication.
- Hands on experience in configuring mobile app for a Pega Platform.
- Experience in configuring to run multiple instances of same/different subprocess using Split for each/Split join shape.
- Configuring case locking to avoid potential conflicts in production applications
- Identify/modify relationships between parts of the organizational structure
- Identifying the data access pattern to be used to source the data.
- Strong & Hands on experience in building integration rules REST & SOAP Connectors and Services.
- Experience building reusable error detection mechanism for connectors
- Strong experience to source data using RDB & OBJ Methods.
- Good exposure in applying application settings to reference integration settings or any property of appropriate type.
- Involved in migration activities - deploying the product rules to QA & production environment.
- Exposure to configuring an application ruleset to package for distribution.
- Must have experience working with Scrum & Agile Teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design the application, participate in design discussions, and review design artifacts
- Configuring background processing capabilities which offload tasks to help improve throughput and efficiency.
- Debugging system performance, diagnose and address database issues, rule assembler and rule caching issues.
- Troubleshooting application performance using Performance Analyzer, Database trace, and the performance profiler, Pega Diagnostic cloud.
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Strong attention to detail. Resourceful.
- Demonstrated cross functional team player.
- Ability to take in new information, shift timelines and reassess processes.
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non IT functional areas.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
: Full Time
: 21/04/2022, 7:09:55 PM