Associate Consultant - (CREQ129676)
Skill: Pega SA/ SSA
Ready to put your technology understanding and visionary nature together to create on a daily basis? You will work collaboratively on business applications alongside a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth. Virtusa is waiting for you!
As a Pega Systems Architect (Senior Systems Architect), you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and manage a wide range of innovative applications. Solve issues in the areas of _______ (insert a sampling of client systems-- electronic support, call/problem management, CRM, etc based on industry) Sound like fun? Read on.
- Tapping into your deep technical knowledge to lead projects that design, develop and optimize business processes across the Pega platform.
- Identifing, developing and documenting repeatable design and implementation methodologies based on functional requirements using Pega.
- Define, develop, document, and maintain governance for use of Pega.
- Be well versed with Pega concepts and technology roadmap.
- Make recommendations for Pega roadmap.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team environment to ensure corporate-wide settings/configurations are aligned with business requirements.
- Suggest alternatives to custom solutions to render Pega out of the box solutions.
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations, features and functionalities.
- Review Pega designs for existing and new applications to ensure quality, consistency, and fit within design guidelines.
- Perform code review for Pega solutions and functionality.
- Participate in any proof-of-concept / proof-of-value with the CoE architects as needed.
- Connect with product vendors for product bug, fixes, and next/new updates.
- Communicate work status effectively and in a timely manner with other resources on the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
- 3+ years of Pega implementations and designing Pega apps
- Deep understanding of Pega--including Pega PRPC version X platform experience
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding.
- At least 5 years of experience in full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment /delivery.
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Strong attention to detail. Resourceful.
- Demonstrated cross-functional team player.
- Ability to take in new information, shift timelines and reassess processes.
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.