Infrastructure Engineer - (CREQ128909)
Role : Infrastructure Engineer.
- Experience in Infrastructure automation (Red hat, platform scripting)
- Strong background in software development, software architecture, data structures, algorithms, and SDLC models?Proficiency developing in one or more languages such as Java or C#
- Knowledge of database application concepts, SQL, query optimization
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Unit and functional testing skills
- Red Hat and Windows platform scripting/automation
- Experience in containers and Infrastructure as code
- Familiarity with SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Experience with web application user interface and usability concepts
- Understanding of secure software development concepts, especially in a cloud platform
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.