Architect (Customer Facing)
Architect (Customer Facing) - (CREQ129260)
Role Name :-
Technical Architect (T1)
A seasoned Technical Architect who has designed, developed, deployed high performant large scale enterprise systems with industry leading tools and frameworks. And ability to appreciate the business problem statement and comes with a solution that gels with the present situation.
Minimum 10 years of Experience
Primary Skill Set :-
- Should be strong in Object Oriented Design and principles, , Java Design Patterns (Blue Print, Enterprise, GOF etc. ).
- Good experience in Design and Development of scalable applications in JEE/Spring technology stack.
- Good experience on ORM.(JPA/Hibernate/myBatis/ Spring Data JPA etc.)
- Have thorough understanding of functioning of JVM and knowledge on JEE spec and ability to choose right technology stack for given requirement.
- Good Experience on Application security using JWT, OAUTH 2 framework using Spring Security etc.
- Good experience in unit testing with Junit, Spring Junit Runner, Mockito and PowerMock
- Working experience in SOAP, REST APIs and Distributed Messaging(JMS, AMQP)
- Have hands on experience in JVM performance parameters and tuning.
- Broad knowledge on Application Server (WebSphere/WebLogic/JBoss/Tomcat) & Web Servers.
- Experience in using Source Control, Build system, Regression testing, Code coverage tools is must.
- (Preferably in Maven/Gradle, GIT/SVN/Bigbucket and Junit, Mockito, Jacoco).
- Strong Knowledge in CI / CD tools such as Bamboo/Jenkins, Sonar, Chef and Docker.
- Experience in code quality and code analyzers such as SonarQube etc.
Secondary Skill Set:-
- Have experience in Integration technologies and patterns, experience in frameworks like Spring Cloud Data Flow, Apache Camel or Spring Integration would be a plus.
- Good experience in DB schema design, SQL Query writing and Query optimization.
- Knowledge on Code quality tools PMD, Check style, Find Bug, Sonar etc.
- Good knowledge on NO-SQL DB like Mongo and Couch etc.
- Experience in using UI Technologies. (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Scripts and JS related technologies like JQuery, Angular & Node JS).
- Preferable to have Certifications. (OCEA, OCWCD etc.)
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Strong working experience in different types of architectures like Multi Layered Enterprise, Service Oriented, Micro services, Event driven, Database driven etc.
- Should have involved in End to End Solutioning, Design, and Development & Successful deployment of complex multi-tier architecture solutions.
- Oversee technical design - define the product scope, product functionality, look, feel and performance, deliver what the clients need while adhering to overall product architecture & organization standards.
- Able to setup High Availability, Fail-over from conceptual to working model involving leading application servers.
- Strong experience in Development & Application Architecture concepts.
- Working knowledge on
- Application/System integration.
- Application security methodologies and corresponding tools.
- Application scanning against vulnerabilities, malwares and threats.
- Good exposure in application version upgradation, migration and approaches.
- Understanding requirements and prepare detailed design document.
- Should act independently and provide leadership at an advanced level of technical expertise.
- Motivate, mentor and lead technical teams, evaluate their delivery, guide the members to deliver quality output with responsible delegation and build a high-performance team.
: Full Time
: 21/04/2022, 5:45:36 PM