Senior Consultant - (CREQ129155)
Role Name: -
Senior Developer (T2)
A seasoned Java Developer who involved in e2e application development using industry leading tools and frameworks, process oriented and a good team leader
Minimum 6 years of Experience
Primary Skillset: -
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented analysis and design, software design patterns, core java, multi-threading, data structures java coding standards and principles.
- Should have experience in test driven development,
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java 7+ versions.
- Very good knowledge on JCF.
- Java, J2EE, Spring Frameworks, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Rest and Spring boot.
- Good Experience in Persistence frameworks such as Hibernate/ JPA/ Spring Data JPA.
- Expertise working with various JAVA & J2EE (JDBC, ORM, JPA, JMS) technologies
- Expertise in Java development using Spring framework. Specifically writing Spring boot applications.
- Experience in REST API development.
- Strong in building designs and develop TDD and BDD etc..
- Experience in build automation tools such as Maven, Gradle.
- Experience with Java Application servers such as Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss etc..
- Experience with relational databases Oracle, DB2 and knowledge on MongoDB preferable.
- Experience in Unit Testing Frameworks.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience in coding with quality standards & using SonarQube or any other static code analyzer
- Agile Scrum developments.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
Secondary Skill Set: -
- Experience in design patterns and frameworks.
- Work collaboratively with QA engineers through participation in the testing process.
- Provide input to Tech leads.
- Knowledge on front end technologies like HTML/CSS/JS/Angular/React is preferable.
- Knowledge on NoSQL databases like Mongo, Big data is preferred.
- Knowledge on concurrency and multithreading. Basic experience on SQL and Database concepts.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Experience in programming languages of Java stack.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS,SOAP APIs using JAX-WS, various Restful and SOAP frameworks and JSON.
- Experience in Design and Development of applications in JEE/Spring technology stack.
- Work with independent and take ownership on the modules or system.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
: Full Time
: 21/04/2022, 5:49:37 PM