Customer Support Engineer
Customer Support Engineer - (CREQ127127)
Additional Information :
1. Perform as a member of an application support team for ERP systems users
2. Work with ERP system users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and
3. Assist ERP system users with data conversion.
4. Thoroughly understand ERP database schema - PLSql.
5. Assist with testing new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
6. Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users.
7. Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain
automated workflow processes.
8. Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users
9.Previous working experience with oracle ERP will be added advantage.
- Follow up on support tickets and work with customers and internal teams.
- Fixing critical business issues/bugs on time. (including P1 incidents)
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and OLAs.
- Work at different business times and be on-call 24 hours / 7 days.
- Work on shift basis on weekday nights/weekends/public holidays as required.
- Be willing to give a 2-year commitment to the role.
The ideal candidate should have :
- A Degree in IT / Computer Science / Software Engineering from recognized university.
- Having a knowledge/experience in a SLA driven Technical Help Desk Support Environment. (client facing, providing L1/L2 support)
- Ability to work as teams with working pressure and completing business requirement on time. (including P1 incidents)
- PL SQL / Oracle ERP exposure and ITIL accreditation will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills to converse with foreign clients.
: Full Time
: Entry Level
: 18/04/2022, 1:07:20 PM