Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer - (CREQ127799)
Add the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs. @Virtusa, we apply deep technical expertise with strong industry focus to create solutions that drive digital business. Every Virtusan is empowered to innovate by challenging the norms. This spirit of cooperative disruption drives every contributor to think beyond today and build collectively for a better tomorrow. Agile in thought and transparent in action, our organization is innately driven to find a better way.
Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA and Qatar and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.
Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don't listen to us, listen to our customers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDNtTLKkPc, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzhZt1GJvM)
- Strong understanding of Software life cycle. (development & testing)
- Strong understanding of the high level technical application architecture and design.
- Knowledge and understanding of software testing principle , practice ,process , methods , Techniques and tools
- Should have worked in technologies like Java, Mobile, ATM, Big Data etc.
- Basic experience in Agile framework and continuous integration
- Experience in Automated Testing Techniques using DevOps tools e.g. Selenium / Cucumber / UFT (QTP).
- Basic experience in JMeter and Load runner.
- Strong in Script Creation, Execution and analysis
- Strong knowledge in continuous integration to enable continuous deployment.
- Should have strong experience in Automation Framework Design.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 06/04/2022, 4:38:03 PM