Program / Project Manager
Program / Project Manager - (CREQ125936)
Dallas TX / Bridgewater NJ - Open for remote - preference for local or those open for Hybrid Model approach
Project / Program Manager
Program manager for Adobe Workfront(r) responsible for aligning a team of colleagues around a common goal, for marketing initiatives and business operations.
- Manage business-to-business marketing programs in Adobe Workfront.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned business analysts to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Deliver successful new campaign launches by meeting with multiple internal stakeholders and oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Managing your team with effective communication and efficient collaboration coaching, training, and mentoring when necessary.
- Good to have skills: PMP certified, AEM experience and Telco marketing domain knowledge.
: US-NJ-Basking Ridge
: US-TX-Dallas, US-NY-New York
: Full Time
: 12/04/2022, 4:37:39 PM