Associate Consultant - (CREQ124737)
Skill: Asp. net core Developer
Role / Tier: Associate Consultant - Technology/Tier 3
- Implement complex business application using Microsoft/. NET Core technologies
- Build APIs that serve our frontend apps as well as other clients
- Create scalable and distributed micro services
- Re-architect existing applications to move to a future-proof architecture
- Streamline automated deployment and DevOps flow
- Should be excellent in C#
- Should be excellent in OOPS concepts
- Should have very good exposure to WebAPI
- Should have very good exposure to ASP.NET MVC
- Should have worked on enterprise-grade web application development
- Should have worked on REST API implementation and microservices implementation
- Exposure to message queue is highly desirable
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 24/03/2022, 8:31:30 AM