Lead Consultant - (CREQ123413)
Role / Tier: Lead Consultant-Technology / Tier 1
- Translate software requirements into module designs and specifications
- Develop software modules and automated unit tests
- Collaborate with distributed, cross-functional teams to ensure products meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability and schedule goals
- Performs code inspections using Code Collaborator. Investigates software, hardware, system problems and determine root causes for failures.
- Works closely with the software team, the software verification team, the functional manager and the project manager.
- Ensure compliance to organizational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements such as FDA, ISO 13485
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- development experience with C++ (Windows)
- development experience with database management and SQL development. Ability to write procedures and queries
- Familiarity with software lifecycle (requirements, design, code, test).
- Experience with tools like JIRA & continuous integration methodologies
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
: Full Time
: 03/03/2022, 4:58:39 AM