Senior Consultant - (CREQ110931)
Integrates, validates, and debugs software across the stack for a specific product, platform, feature, or technology. Designs and develops a software validation environment, the integration, and the enabling of the software stack. Responsible for the creation of validation plans, automation, associated methodologies, and triage and debugging of failures. Writes validation standards and procedures, analyzes the results to ensure correct functionality, triages failures, and recommends or develops corrective action. Assesses the state of the art and employs new methods to improve quality, automation, and product release efficiency.
We are seeking for people:
- Open to proactive collaboration and teamwork in highly diverse, inclusive teams.
- With good level of script programming (e.g. Python, Perl, bash, TCL).
- With a good level of English language in writing and speaking.
- With a good knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Having knowledge about software testing and validation e.g. unit tests, system validation.
What can you expect when there is a match between us?
- High level of visibility, credibility and empowerment you can take for granted.
- You will own and drive several projects and initiatives, run on various organizational levels.
- You will be working with the newest technology worldwide
- You will be a part of creative and experienced multicultural and diverse Team with unique skills on cross-technology
- We guarantee you will be working in a safe environment, in an Organization which profoundly understands the current health situation worldwide. Either at your own home, or in our premises if needed, the security and wellbeing of you and your family stands as our utmost responsibility
- You will have constant opportunities to develop your professional career through technical and soft skills trainings, taking part in innovation projects or rotational programs
- Also flexible working hours are important for us
: Full Time
: 25/02/2022, 10:40:59 PM